COVID-19 Testing Sign Up
- If you are experiencing TROUBLE BREATHING, CALL 911 or your Doctor’s office immediately. DO NOT proceed with sign-up.
- If you are experiencing FEVER or COUGH, CALL 984-222-8000 and press Option 2. DO NOT proceed with sign-up.
ALL OTHERS SEEKING TESTING:
STEP 1: SIGN-UP
Use the form below to select a testing location and a half-hour time slot for testing. There is NO CHARGE or COST to you to get tested.
STEP 2: REGISTER FOR TESTING
Before you arrive, fill out this online registration form (also available in Spanish).
- After submission of the form, you will be able to view and print your completed registration.
- If you provided an email address, you will receive your completed registration via email.
STEP 3: ITEMS TO BRING TO THE TESTING SITE
- If you have health insurance, please bring your INSURANCE CARD.
- You must bring a PHOTO ID.
- Examples of acceptable forms of identification include your driver license, voter registration card, passport, or utility bill.
STEP 4: UPON ARRIVAL TO THE TESTING SITE
Follow the SIGNS and INSTRUCTIONS placed at the testing site. Please DO NOT get out of your car unless requested to do so by our staff members.
~If you have questions, need assistance filling out the online form, or need to cancel your scheduled appointment, please call NeighborHealth Center’s COVID-19 line at 984-222-8000, press Option 2~