Our patients are at the center of all we do. We are here to support all patients in navigating a world of complex healthcare with helpful policies and services designed to make it easier to get the care you need.
Who Can Be a NeighborHealth patient?
Anyone can be a NeighborHealth patient! We are pleased to welcome new patients, with or without insurance, including those covered by Medicare or Medicaid. Our patients come to us from all over the world, and we are proud to offer live, interpretation services in more than 100 languages to ensure seamless communication between every patient and our healthcare team. Caring for our community is part of our mission to serve Christ through excellent, compassionate and accessible healthcare. See a list of the insurance plans we accept.
Payment & Financial Navigation:
If you aren’t sure how to pay for your healthcare services, NeighborHealth can help you understand your options. We have numerous discount programs available, including a same-day, self-pay discount or a sliding fee scale based on household income. You can also make an appointment to talk to our financial navigator to discuss payment options. Learn more about our sliding scale fee schedule and payment policies.
New Patients – What to Bring:
For your first appointment, we ask you to please bring:
- Photo identification;
- If insured, please bring an insurance card;
- If uninsured, please bring proof of household income (a recent check stub or letter from your employer);
- Co-payment or appropriate sliding scale or self-pay payment (payment is expected at time of service, cash or credit card payment preferred);
- Any current medications or a medication list;
- If diabetic, please bring a diabetic log;
- Information about your medical history, a list of doctors or hospitals that you have visited, and discharge summaries from recent hospital or specialist visits;
- For children, please bring their immunization records to their first visit.
The staff is very accessible; it’s very clean, and it’s a great way to see the doctor.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, please call 984-222-8000. We have staff who are fluent in Spanish, Mandarin, and Arabic.