NeighborHealth has many community partners who provide financial support; partners who refer people to us in need of medical care; and partners providing needed patient services, such as dental, radiology and lab services.
Partners such as UNC Rex, WakeMed, Wake County Human Services, Gateway Women’s Care, Lutheran Services Carolinas, US Committee on Refugees and Immigrants, Catholic Charities, Refugee Hope Partners, Alliance Medical Ministry, and Triangle Family Services, among others, refer patients to NeighborHealth.
Some of our congregational partners provide financial support to NeighborHealth for our work. Congregations also refer to people seeking quality medical care and provide volunteers.
This is a sampling of our partners; we are continuing to develop partnerships that benefit our patients.
- Church of the Apostles
- Christ our King Community Church
- Millbrook UMC (Neighbor2Neighbor Latino)
- Redeemer Anglican
- The Summit Church
- Tapestry Church of the Nazarene
Community and Ministry Partners
- Neighbor2Neighbor Outreach
- Gateway Women’s Care
- Stepup Ministry
- The Salvation Army of Wake County
- Community Hope
- Justice Matters
- Triangle Family Services
- Refugee Hope Partners
- Dorcas Ministries
- Raleigh Rescue Mission
- Jobs for Life
- The Encouraging Place
- Bridgehaven Counseling
- Single Women with Children NC
- YMCA of the Triangle
- Safe Families for Children
- Dress for Success Triangle
- Filling in Gaps of Wake County, Inc.