Why Church Partnerships?
- NeighborHealth Center needs our church family to help meet the spiritual needs of our patients.
- NeighborHealth Center can’t serve the community alone. We will provide meaningful clinical and administrative volunteer opportunities.
- We will collaborate with church ministries to ensure the practical and spiritual needs of our patients are met.
- The Body will serve together with different giftedness and different availability but one purpose.
Who We Are
NeighborHealth was founded in 2018 to assist the growing number of people in Wake County without access to healthcare. Our model provides an innovative way for people to call NeighborHealth Center their medical home since receiving care will not depend on one’s working status, lack of insurance, or a co-payment. We seek to serve the whole community, including domestic and international citizens, refugees, men, women, and children, and those with physical, mental, financial, and spiritual needs. While NeighborHealth is aligned with Christian faith principles, we’re committed to serving patients of any faith. Our practitioners strive to live out the Gospel by meeting each patient with the same grace, kindness, and acceptance Jesus has shown us.
How Does this Benefit Your Church:
- Gives your members a focused place to serve using their unique gifts.
- Enables staff and members who need a medical home to get excellent care at NeighborHealth Center and be “on mission” at the same time.
- Increases awareness of needs in our community.
How Does this Benefit NeighborHealth:
- Patients receive expanded services by servants of Christ.
- The church community provides prayer and other support.
- Awareness of the clinic grows throughout the region.
Possible Ways to Partner with NeighborHealth Center
We want to connect with you as you are already at work. Here is a starter list of possibilities:
- Skilled disciples can volunteer at NeighborHealth Center.
- Church members that work in specialty care can collaborate as a referral source for NeighborHealth Center.
- Consider a career at NeighborHealth Center.
- Volunteer to fill specific administrative needs at NeighborHealth Center.
- Pray, visit, or meet identified needs of our patients either at NeighborHealth Center or as a referral source for existing church programs.
- Provide transportation with the NeighborHealth Center van for our patients.
- Assemble food, prenatal, or other care packages for patients.
Education and Community Outreach:
- You can invite NeighborHealth Center to be part of your community outreach events, such as Health Fairs.
- NeighborHealth Center welcomes opportunities to speak to large and small groups at your church on awareness of community health needs, to give presentations on what NeighborHealth Center does, as well as share Biblical principles on caring for the poor.
- Sponsor a fundraiser.
When I come here, I’m at home. I’m really, very thankful, especially for my doctor. When we meet, it’s like we are just friends – we talk like we are brothers. I feel comfortable. Though I am new to America…I don’t feel out of place.
Professional, knowledgeable, and caring staff are the standard at this practice. The fact that the care is affordable is just a bonus.