Affordable Women’s Healthcare (OBGYN) in Raleigh
We understand the importance of high-quality health services that are focused on the needs of women of all ages. The Integrated Women’s Health Services at NeighborHealth Clinic include the following:
- Cervical cancer screening (pap test) for all women 21-65 years old
- Referral for mammography
- Screening tests for sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, and HIV
- Prenatal care
- Problem-focused visits for infertility, irregular menses, vaginal discharge, and other issues.
Accepting Medicaid and Medicare Patients
As part of providing affordable women’s healthcare in Raleigh, we accept most insurance including Medicaid, Medicare, and private commercial and Affordable Care Act insurance plans.
For more information on insurances accepted, payment options, and our sliding scale for uninsured patients, please visit our payments and insurance information.
Frequently Asked Questions
NeighborHealth Clinic providers answer frequently asked questions about our affordable women’s healthcare.
A visit to your healthcare provider is recommended yearly for annual screening and anytime you have concerns about any symptoms you may be experiencing.
Depending on the reason you’re coming in, the preparation may vary. General guidelines include:
- If you have gynecological concerns, we may require a pelvic exam. Do not douche, have sex, or put anything in your vagina for 24 hours prior to your pelvic exam. For further questions, call NeighborHealth Clinic at (984) 222-8000.
- For testing and treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs), we will need to collect a urine sample at the time of your visit.
- For prenatal visits, check out the information on our prenatal care page.
Time can vary depending on your concerns and what tests need to be done but typically from 15 to 45 minutes. The physical portion of the exam lasts, on average, around 10 minutes, with plenty of time to talk through any concerns you may have with your doctor.
Your provider will ask a variety of questions to understand your medical history, your family’s medical history, and any concerns you want to discuss. These questions will help make sure you get the best care possible, and it’s important to be as honest as you can.
Meet Our Women’s Health Team
Stacy Boulton, MD/OBGYN
Stacy Boulton is our Raleigh OBGYN and has extensive experience caring for women. She graduated with honors from the University of Tennessee before attending medical school. After her residency, Dr. Boulton directed a clinic for pregnant women affected by substance abuse fore transitioning to private practice. Dr. Boulton has a passion for ensuring quality prenatal and gynecological care is accessible for all.